5.9.13

HOTLIST




Summer is almost over, which means I will be returning to England next week. I've had the best time in Germany this summer, a massive improvement on last year and I look forward to being back for the Christmas season. 
Returning to England, means returning to university, moving into my new house with my great flatmates, as well as going back to working full time hours. But full time hours mean full time money and full time money means full time shopping!

1. As much as I love my Marc by Marc Jacobs rose gold watch, I've been looking for a more classic number for the past couple of months. The 'Classic Sheffield Lady' by Daniel Wellington is exactly that. This watch is available in silver and rose gold, however I love the contrast between the leather strap and the rose gold, so I will be picking this variation. 

2. Believe it or not, this scalloped beauty is an ASOS bag for £30. I've only ever really owned black leather bags and, whilst I am saving up for a classic Mulberry bag, this number adds a pop of colour to a monochrome outfit.

3. Ok, I am jumping onto the cut-out-buckle-leather-boot-bandwagon - kind of. I've never been a big fan of the chunky, high-heeled ankle boots that Topshop were selling, so I am easing myself into this trend by going for a smaller heel and only a small cut-out. Also, I think these are quite the bargain for £45. I'm ready for Autumn! 

Much love,