13.9.12

eight days to go



Heeeeeeeeeeey sweeets!
I am returning to England in just over a week now and all summer I've been wanting to get my hands on the items above, but thought I should wait until I come home to order them! Like I said in my previous post, I'm gonna miss Germany a hell of a lot but I am excited for university and getting my hands on some of the things on my wishlist within the next couple of weeks!

1. Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime flavour - Love this stuff! When my auntie came to visit us in Germany this summer, she actually brought me 12 bottles of it and they went in no time. Available at Tesco.

2. Scott Mills' autobiography (or auto-bography if you listen to 24 years at the tap end!) 'Love You Bye' - I guess none of you know about my crazy obsession with Scott Mills! I listen to his podcasts every night and literally shed tears when he moved from the afternoon to the 1-4pm slot on BBC Radio 1. I've read a preview on Amazon and I know I will finish this book within a couple of days, what a guy. £12.79 at Amazon.

3. Soap & Glory's 'The Breakfast Scrub' - I ran out of this beautiful body scrub half through the summer. They do have same S&G products at my local Douglas store, including all other scrubs mere this beauty. I've been having to make my own (sugar & olive oil) but it will never smell as gorgeous as this. £9.50 at Boots.

4. I have previously blogged about these TOPSHOP Wedged High Tops, which I couldn't order while in Germany because there is NO WAY they're gonna fit in my suitcase as well as my other 19 pairs I have over here.. so when I'm back I can finally order them - or actually go into TS and buy them, yayyy. £45 at TS.

5. Okay, this is a big one - the iPhone 4S. '4S? But they've just announced the iPhone 5!', I hear you say, but this means that iPhone 4S contract prices will drop (I hope..). Clever, right?! My Blackberry gave up on life over the summer, so I've been rocking a Samsung Tocco Lite... I'm in desperate need of a phone which gives me internet access and better photography skills than this oldie.

6. Macbook Pro - Continuing the Apple series, I'm gonna be using my maintenance loan to splurge on one of these beauties! I am justifying this decision by saying that as a fashion student, I will need good photography and video editing programmes which I really want to use on an Apple product.. I don't know, ok.. I just want one! Plus, I can facetime my sister back at home.

7. The Hunger Games on DVD - Still haven't seen this, crazy, I know.. I want to see what the hype is about, plus I'd like a bit of Liam Hemsworth in my life! I heard he's not in it for very long though, is that true? £9.99 at Amazon.

8. NARS Blush in Orgasm - Everybody on YouTube loves this. I am super late on this but I need a new blusher and I may as well try it. £21 at NARS.

9. A statement necklace. I've been looking for the perfect necklace to wear with shirts and jumpers all summer but I find I am sooo limited with shops here so I'm still looking... Hopefully, I will find one in the UK similar to this. This one is £35 at LUXE.

10. Gok Wan glasses from Specsavers. I wanted to get these at the beginning of the year but they're super pricey. However, I am due for an eye test, and thus an NHS voucher, in September which will give me a major discount on these babies. £99 at Specsavers.

11. Gossip Girl Season 5 boxset - Gotta add this to my collection. This has only just come out so I might wait for it to go down in price a bit.. I usually get the GG DVDs for my birthday or Christmas anyway... In fact, there's sooo many boxsets I want to get including the most recent of The Big Bang Theory, the complete Desperate Housewives collection, and all seasons of The O.C. to relive a mass part of my late childhood. GG, £28.99 at Amazon.

12. Last but not least, a good old Domino's. My first night back in England, I will spend at Charlotte's (visit her photography blog, yeah), ordering mass amounts of Domino's! I saw on an advert that they now do pancakes - omg yes! Gonna be a great night. Anchovy pizza FTW.

Can't wait to be back. Love you bye, as Scott would say xoxo

Photos courtesy of the respective websites as well as Apple and Domino's Pizza. I do not own any of the pictures shown above.