9.9.12

live it up



I'm almost ashamed to say this but hey, I'm back! I am incredibly sorry for my lack of blogging recently, which I know, probably wasn't the best move seeing as I'm a new blog and people will move on but life just got the better of me... 

To get myself back into blogging, I thought I'd start with an easy post on what I've been doing and what I'm going to be doing on this blog and in life in the near future. 
So, the last time I blogged was after my trip to Bremen where I discovered the really cool elevenparis t-shirts, which I am still absolutely loving and i WILL get one very soon. Since then, I must admit, I haven't done anything extraordinary.. I work, I go to the gym, I go out, I shop. My summer's been pretty unspectacular, although I have absolutely loved it. I've loved being around all the girls I've known since I was little, spending some more time with my parents before I move out and working at a really great bar, where the majority of people are super nice and funny. 

As of today, I move into my first year university accommodation in less than two weeks. The thought of not seeing my sister on a regular basis already makes me want to cry,.. I usually struggle if I don't see her for more than 24h, so you can imagine. I am extremely lucky to have a flatmate and best friend whose parents moved to Australia, six months prior to mine leaving for Germany so I hope she can help me to cope as we're in the same boat. She also has a sister who is the exact same as mine, which is so nice, we can relate so much. Other than that, I have found all my future flatmates on the genius that is Facebook and I really can't complain. I've spoken to a few of them and they all have the same worries and questions about university life and I am really excited to meet them.
I am soo sad to be leaving my parents, my grandma, my friends, my sister, my cat, my bed, my familiar surroundings, the car, the restaurants.. but I am so excited to be back in the UK! I'm gonna go shopping, I've missed TOPSHOP like mad, I can finally get a new phone, a new laptop, and most importantly a new camera! And a new camera means outfit posts and general life photos, which I can post on here - what I've been wanting to do all along! I am also very excited to see my friends again, it's felt like a life time. I am so grateful that there is a handful that aren't off to university yet so I get to spend at least one year with some more familiar faces.
I've rambled a bit now, but give me another two weeks and I'll throw more outfit posts at you than you'll be able to handle! 
If you're already back at school or college, study hard! ;) If you're at university, enjoy your last few hours, days, weeks before you return to student life.
LOTS OF LOVE

Photo is courtesy of weheartit