12.12.12

on being home and awol



One goal I set myself at uni was to blog more - and I have failed miserably. I posted twice in ten weeks, that is awful. And when I did post, I posted about uni. Oops! I am now home again, at my parent's house and I have sweet FA to do (except for my job, seeing my friends and writing a teeny, tiny 3000 word report..), thus my blog has my full attention. I even have a new camera! The Nikon D3100 is mine. I have been dying to do an OOTD post forever now and as it is snowing like crazy here, I have the perfect backdrop for one of those!
As well as my DSLR photos, I'm also gonna start posting some instagram treasures (posted some of them above, only a selection - my instagram is wild...), so it's more of a day-to-day thing, enabling me to post more.
So, after I have posted countless photos from Christmas and New Year's Eve (NYE not so much,..I'm working - boooo) I will be jetting off to New York City - hence the StyleCity guide.. I am mega excited. When I go back to England I am there for one day and then I'm off! Jetsetter or whaaaaat, eeeeep!!

Kellie xoxo

PS. Follow me on Instagram: kisforkellie
PPS. Hi Aimee! I know you're reading this... ;)