3.11.12

being on a fashion high


Photoshop American Apparel Moodboard

Photoshop Lana Del Rey Moodboard

Offline Lana Del Rey Moodboard

Photoshop Chanel Moodboard
(Some work I have been doing for my course at university - Fashion Communication & Promotion)

If you are planning to study any fashion related course at university, prepare to live, breathe and eat fashion. Since I've started university I think about nothing else. Sometimes, I stay up until dawn browsing style.com (this got worse once I downloaded the app...). But I love it. 
I've spent tonight creating some moodboards on Photoshop as a task and honestly, I can't think of anything I'd rather do. Although, I struggle to get up for uni and crazy 9AM lectures, like any student, I'm so blown away by some of the things I learn and see.
My posting is sparse lately, I'm gonna do an Instagram post over the next few days. I'm currently doing the 30 Day Photo Challenge, so why don't you follow me & take a look - @kisforkellie 
xoxo