20.8.12

family portrait


1. Me and my little sister Kara in the garden 2. Some of my family at the restaurant 3. Kara and the view of my beaut garden 4. Kara looking like a cute train driver 5. Me and Kara on my first day of blonde-ness 6. Cheesy smiles! 7. Me and my dad 8. Charlottensee 9. Rowing 10. Luke rowing! 11. My auntie Elisabeth 12. Silly sister faces!

Hello!
Been super busy since results day! My friend Luke is visiting me from the UK and I've been working. I thought I would share some Instagram photos with you I took this weekend, at a family meal in the garden and at my Grandma's 85th birthday breakfast buffet (mouth full!), as well as a day spent by the lake. Germany's weather is absolutely amazing at the moment, it was 33 degrees yesterday. Wish people (EVERYONE) would stop moaning about it though...
xoxo