21.8.12

the best tshirts ever





Hello!
Today I visited a German town about an hour away from my house, called Bremen. Bremen is one of the only towns in Germany to have a Primark, gonna be honest, I don't get tooo excited over Primark when I'm in the UK but when you live abroad and you get the chance to buy some more 'British' clothes, you'll go for it and that, I did. 
Anyway, while visiting Bremen I came across a shop in the Waterfront shopping centre which stocked these amazing t-shirts by ELEVENPARIS. The idea for a lot of the tees is a black and white photograph of a celebrity, such as Megan Fox or Johnny Depp, holding a finger up to their mouth, showing a small moustache tattoo/drawing, hipster style, with the caption of 'LIFE IS A JOKE'. I've seen this idea before, and I also know a few people who have the moustache tattoo, but these t-shirts are so effortlessly cool! There are different photographs, cuts and colours available, and although I am not sure if these are available in the UK, they are going for about 40EUROS (which equals to about £31) and I have seen them on eBay, if you are interested. I desperately want the Kate Moss version!
Check back tomorrow for my video pleaaaaaaaaaase xoxo

Photos courtesy of ELEVENPARIS